Stats are the most important part in this game.
Stats calculate the Damage done by your Ninjas , they're lifepoints , who attacks first, and many other things.
You can increase your stats by using Jades, S.Weapons, Fortifying, or many other things.
There are four main stats in this game. ( in white at the photo )
- Increase your P.ATK and P.DEF
- Increase your Strategy. DEF, and Strategy.ATK
- It also increase your healing power from Genjutsu-Supports
- Increase your HP
- Increase your Speed
There are six primary stats in this game. ( in lightblue at the photo )
- HP - Increases the lifepoints of your ninjas
- Speed - [stated above] who attacks first. A higher speed attacks before the lower speed.
- P.ATK - increases the physical Damage done by your Ninja. Mostly used by Ninjutsu and Tai-Jutsu types.
- Damage Rate - a kind of bonus % damage. Mostly received by wearing a whole set of one armor.
- P.DEF - increases the physical Defense and lowers the damage taken by physical attacks.
- Strategy.DEF - increases the strategy Defense and lowers the damage taken by strategy attacks. Mostly used by Genjutsu types.
There are eight secondary stats in this game. ( in green at the photo )
- HitRate - Is the chance the hit your enemy. To hit a player for 100 % you have to reach 190% hitrate.
- DodgeRate - Is the chance to dodge a hit getting from an opponent. The maximum dodge rate is 90%. If you dodge a hit ,the enemy doesn't get any fury for that turn.
- CritRate - Is the chance to critical strike your enemy. A crit generates an extra 50 fury. The cap is 90%.
- CounterRate - lowers the chance to get hit by a critical strike. The cap is 90%.
- S.ATKRate - lowers the chance that the own attack gets blocked by the enemy. The cap is 90%.
- BlockRate - increases the chance to block attacks. Blocks are taking lower damage then normal hits. The cap is 90%.
- Punch Rate - Is a modifier for extra single attacks in the same round you get the punchrate.
- Aid Rate - Increases the incoming healing and spreads the damage taken , to other ninjas around. Mostly from the assaulter to the vanguard.